Shingora Designer Sarees
The saree has been every Indian woman’s favorite attire. The six yards of elegance remains a preferred option for occasional as well as everyday women’s wear.
We, at Shingora, bring to you designer sarees with the latest saree designs in fabrics that promise the utmost quality, style, and class for the woman of today.
Women Saree Collection
Shingora sarees are meticulously crafted so that they accentuate the natural beauty of the wearer. Any designer saree from our exclusive range is sure to be a priced possession in the wardrobe.
Here’s what our collection of women’s sarees consists of:
- Printed Pure Silk Sarees – These sarees are made using pure Tussar silk and come in eclectic floral prints and borders.
- Woven Design Silk Sarees – The woven range of silk sarees with intricate Zari work is one of the latest saree designs to own.
- Chanderi Cotton Silk Sarees – Our range of Chanderi Cotton Silk Sarees is a perfect choice for the warm weather.
- Printed Chiffon Sarees – These designer sarees are lightweight and extremely easy to drape.
- Printed Cotton Silk Sarees – With stunning prints, our Printed Cotton Silk Sarees are apt for a subtle yet stylish impact.
These options of saree design are perfect for women to wear on all occasions when they are styled appropriately.
Occasions to Wear a Saree
- Weddings and Receptions –Sarees for weddings come in a variety of options, such as embroidered, embellished, printed, etc., and in different fabrics like silk, cotton silk, and brocade. Sarees are often a preferred choice for weddings and receptions because they can be easily worn with some beautiful traditional jewelry and accessories.
- Wedding Gifts –Sarees make for a perfect wedding gift for the newlywed bride as they are always in vogue and so useful for the bride when she wants another outfit to wear for one of the many post-wedding formalities.
- Party Favors – Sarees can be a good option for party favors for your female guest list. In fact, it is customary in some Indian families to gift sarees to the women in their family when they’re hosting a wedding.
- Pujas and Festivals –Traditionally, women prefer wearing elegant sarees for pujas, shagun, haldi, mehendi, roka or engagement, and festivals. A choice of sarees ranging from chiffon and cotton, to luxurious silk sarees, are best for such events.
- Office – When the usual pantsuit doesn’t cut it, sarees for the office are sure to leave an impression. Whether it’s a regular day at work or an office party, a saree adds grace and authority to any woman’s demeanor.
- Parties –The versatile saree can be styled fashionably for parties too. Choose sarees in lighter fabrics like chiffon and chanderi to enjoy the party to the fullest.
Latest Saree Trends
Silk sarees are always trending; they are often chosen for most traditional occasions and celebrations. Woven silk sarees with thick borders are in demand during the wedding season. Other varieties of silk sarees in lighter fabrics and colors, like the chanderi silk sarees and printed pure silk sarees in thinner borders, are perfect for daytime events.
How to Style Designer Sarees
Draping sarees in different ways is a definite way to create different looks using the same saree. Take a look at some of these ideas:
- The Neck Scarf Drape – Wear the saree as usual leaving a longer pallu. Pleat the pallu and wrap it around the neck like a stole or a scarf.
- The Lehenga Drape – Pick a saree that goes with your choice of lehenga. Pleat the saree properly, leaving enough of the pallu, and tuck it in the back of the lehenga to create a stunning pleated gown effect. Then, pleat the pallu and drape it as you’d do usually, leaving a long pallu behind over your left shoulder.
- The Drape with the Belt – Wear the saree as usual and either bring the pallu ahead or leave it behind. Then, wear a beautiful leather belt to accentuate the waistline.
Designer Saree Shopping Online
When buying a designer saree online, always opt for a trusted brand like Shingora. No matter which designer saree you choose from our range, you will get a superior-quality product at competitive prices.
Buy Latest Designer Sarees for Women
New saree designs like ours will make every woman’s shopping experience delightful and add an elegant, timeless, drape to her wardrobe. Get your hands on our latest range of women’s designer sarees now.
What Should I Know Before I Buy Women’s Sarees?
The most important thing to consider when you buy a designer saree is the fabric. Understand which fabric suits the wearer and if they will be comfortable wearing it. So, give the saree fabric a good thought and be sure to touch and feel it to get the one made using fine quality fabric.
Which Sarees Are Trending Now?
Since it is the wedding season, all varieties of silk sarees, including cotton silk sarees, woven silk sarees, and printed silk sarees are trending.