Woolen Shawls – The Perfect Companion for Winters
The shawl, for the longest time, has been the perfect companion for us to keep warm through the cold. This woolen wear has been reinvented several times and is also often worn to make a style statement.
Allow us to present to you our premium collection of women’s shawls that will leave a lasting impression anywhere you go.
Types of Shawls at Shingora
Each variety of shawls we have at Shingora has been crafted meticulously and can be a valuable addition to your winter wardrobe. Check them out.
- Jacquard Shawls – Our extensive range of Jacquard shawls for women consists of wool blends that give each shawl a unique hue and a refined look.
- Kani Shawls – Made using a unique technique of weaving called the Kani technique, these shawls are available in varied colors and prints to suit any occasion.
- Plain Shawls –Perfect for adding a pop of color, our plain shawls for women come in a variety of shades.
- Printed Shawls – A closet full of shawls with intricate prints in a range of colors is a stylista’s heaven as they are incredibly useful for pairing with any outfit.
- Embroidered Shawls – Embroidered woolen wear is often chosen for traditional outfits, but our designs also go with contemporary clothing.
- Embellished Shawls – When you want to add a little bit of shimmer to your look, our embellished shawls won’t disappoint you. Check them out too!
- Dobby Shawls – Our classic dobby shawls are unique and come in a variety of compositions made with soft wool and other materials that give them their form and their fall.
Yarns Used to Make Shawls at Shingora
We extensively use wool either in its pure form or in a variety of blends.
Our women’s shawls are made of:
- 100% Pure New Wool – This is pure wool that hasn’t been blended with any other fiber.
- 100% Cashmere Wool – The long cashmere fibres that we use comes from the Pashmina goats. This wool is soft and provides good insulation too.
- Merino Wool – This wool is derived from the Merino sheep. You will also find a delicate mix of merino wool and other fibers, such as cashmere and angora. Shawls made using Merino wool are popular for its softness and elegance.
- Wool-Silk Blend – With a good mix of fine wool and high-quality silk, this blend gives our shawls a classy satiny sheen.
- Wool-Lurex Blend – This yarn gives metallic accents to the shawls due to the superior-quality metallic threads used in the blend.
- Silk - The silk we use at Shingora is pure and cruelty-free, and all the silk shawls are certified for Silk Mark.
All our women’s shawls measure 100x200 cm, perfect for draping and keeping warm.
Buying Women’s Shawl
Buying this ultimate woolen wear is now easy-peasy with Shingora. Enter our world of intricately designed and meticulously crafted shawls for ladies that will make your shawl online shopping experience worth the while. Our collection of shawls for ladies is a vibrant mosaic of contemporary and traditional designs in a variety of fabrics and weaves. Each shawl we create is a work of art in itself that will keep you cozy while elevating your glamour quotient. The shawls are made using premium fabrics for every budget and are certified for Woolmark and Silk Mark. They are sure to change the way you perceive woolen wear. What are you waiting for then? Buy women’s shawls online at Shingora now.
What to Consider When Buying Shawls for Women?
Choose the women’s shawls that meet your requirements in terms of color and pattern, but ensure you buy those that are certified for Woolmark, Silk Mark, or Handloom Mark depending on the type of shawl you choose. The certifications assure that the products you purchase are of premium quality, especially when you’re buying shawls online. After all, you want your money’s worth and products that last long enough to be treated as heirlooms.
What Are the Different Types of Shawls I Can Buy?
You can purchase a variety of shawls from pure wool, pure silk, to blends with traditional and contemporary designs, created using different weaving techniques. We have already summarised some of them above, and we highly recommend you have a good mix of each type of women’s shawl to create different looks for every outfit in your wardrobe.