n today’s day and age, dressing up should be efficient and convenient, especially for the women of today who juggle work and home like pros. When time is a constraint, no one wants to be rummaging through their wardrobe pairing clothes that go well together. And we have the solution to this issue – Suit Sets.
Suit sets, or co ords for women, are a go-to for dressing up at the last minute. Each co ord set for women that we make is thoughtfully designed and created, so you have ample co ord sets to wear for every occasion and never have to waste your precious time deciding your outfit. But what are co ords? Read on to know.
What Are Co Ord Sets?
Co ord sets are clothing sets with two or three pieces that can be worn together to create one properly organized outfit. Most co ord sets have a top and a bottom, but some also have a third piece, such as a dupatta in a suit co ord set for women.
Women's Co-Ord Sets
Our suit co ords for women come mainly in two categories, printed and woven, but in a choice of colors and fabrics.
Each of our co ord fabric sets has a top fabric, a bottom fabric, and a dupatta that are perfect for custom-made outfits. .
- Jacquard Co Ord Sets – These woven co ord sets are created in timeless designs for every possible occasion, using fine-quality fibers.
- Printed Co Ord Sets – This range of co ords for women come in subtle as well as intricate prints in a combination of trendy colors.
- Combination Co Ord Sets – Some co ords for women also come in combinations, such as printed top and bottom fabrics with jacquard dupattas.
- Zari Co Ord Sets – We also specialize in intricate Zari work in eye-catchy designs. You’ll find these in an array of fabrics.
Let’s take a look at the types of materials we use to make our co-ord sets.
Types of Materials Used to Make Women’s Co-Ord Sets
- Pure Cotton – We use 100% pure cotton fibers for all our cotton co ord sets for women so that they are lightweight and breathable.
- Cotton Silk – This combination of cotton and silk fibers will give you comfort along with a subtle elegance that is often preferred for daytime events.
- Cotton Tencel – When you need a little bit of sheen along with softness to your regular co ord sets, go for our cotton tencel co ord sets for women.
- Cotton Lurex – Lurex and cotton together give a pleasant metallic texture that makes our co ord sets for women a great option for evening wear.
- Pure Silk – Our pure silk co ord sets for women are Silk Mark certified and elegant to wear.
- Linen- Our linen apparel is made using the finest quality of linen. It can be worn all day long during spring-summer to remain comfortable.
Buy Co Ords Online
We, at Shingora, strive to make buying co ords online absolutely easy for you and ensure that you get premium products made using superior materials.
Our co ords price depends on the level of craftsmanship it needs. Check them out to get the best, authentic, luxury products at reasonable rates.
1. What should I be careful about when I buy co ords online?
When getting co ords online, always check for the quality of the materials used and the authenticity of the source you are buying them from.
2. Why co ord sets?
Co ords sets are designed to help you look put together without worrying about combining different garments to create an impressive outfit. They come in handy when you’re pressed for time and want to leave a mark in a party or an event.
3. How to style co ord sets?
Since co ord sets have most components of a complete outfit, you can style them further with accessories, jewelry, and footwear. Maintain a balance though; if a co ord set for women has heavy work, keep the accessories, jewelry & footwear minimalistic and vice-versa.
4. What fabrics should I choose when buying co ord sets for women?
That depends on the event or the occasion you want to wear a co ord set for. For a party, reception, or wedding, jacquard co ords sets, woven co ord sets, or silk co ord sets with embroidery are perfect. For everyday wear, fabrics like cotton, cotton blends, and linen are apt.
5. I don’t like my outfit coordinated. Can I mix and match co ord sets?
Of course. There’s no limit to how many outfits you can create using different co ord sets. Just ensure that the fabrics and colors you choose complement each other and you are good to go.