When the chilly winters make way, all the woolen clothes and accessories take the spotlight.
Presenting Unisex Mufflers created by the in-house designers at Shingora.
A woolen muffler wrapped around your neck when it’s cold will keep you warm for sure. However, with our variety of mufflers online, from checkered, abstract, and butti designs, you can make a style statement with every type of muffler.
Types of Mufflers at Shingora
Our men’s mufflers are available in the latest designs that you must check out:
- Dobby Mufflers – Made using superior quality yarn, the dobby mufflers for men are soft and have a distinct look.
- Knitted Mufflers – These men’s mufflers are stretchy, soft, and easier to maintain as they wrinkle less.
- Printed Mufflers – The printed mufflers have varied prints ranging from intricate paisleys, floral motifs, to geometric shapes.
- Jacquard Mufflers – These are woven mufflers that are lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Kani Mufflers - The Kani mufflers are also lightweight and extremely soft, but what sets them apart is their luxurious appearance and feel.
What Are Shingora Mufflers Made Of
Our mufflers are available in varied materials:
- Pure Wool – These are made using pure new wool that gives them their soft texture.
- Wool Acrylic – While the wool acrylic blend has a lower price point, these designer mufflers also add a luxurious touch to the wardrobe.
- Wool Cashmere – Created using cashmere fibers, these mufflers are super soft & elegant.
- Wool Lurex – They have a metallic luster that goes well with evening as well as daytime looks.
- Wool Silk – Known for their subtle sheen, our wool silk mufflers can make any outfit look chic.
- Organic Cotton - Organic cotton mufflers are breathable and comfy, especially for those with skin allergies.
- Cotton Blends- Cotton blend mufflers are a great alternative for those looking for lighter fabrics other than pure cotton as they are also apt for the warm weather.
Difference Between Mufflers and Scarves
Mufflers and scarves basically serve the same purpose as both are used as neck wraps. Sometimes, mufflers are also referred to as woolen scarves. The only difference between the two would be the shape they are woven in; mufflers are often rectangular shaped while scarves can be square or triangular, too.
Tips to Style Mufflers for Men
- Once Around With Kurtas & T-Shirts – Choose the muffler fabric that goes well with your Kurta or t-shirt. Simply wear the muffler around the neck and bring the ends to the front, keeping one side longer than the other. Then, wrap the longer side along the neck taking it behind over the other shoulder.
- Drape With a Jacket – Dress as you would but before wearing your jacket, wear the muffler around the neck bringing the sides to the front. Then, put on your jacket and button it up with the muffler inside the jacket. Be sure to get a muffler that is not longer than the jacket when you drape it.
- Parisian Knot With a Pullover & Jeans – You’ll need a longer muffler for this style that goes with the shade of the pullover you’re wearing. Fold the muffler in half and wear it around the neck. Then, put the loose ends into the loop created on one side and pull the ends to secure the knot.
- Inside-the-Shirt Tuck –Wear the Parisian knot and tuck the ends of the muffler under the shirt, and then button up leaving the top two buttons open. You can wear a jacket too with this style.
- Double Loop with Crew Neck T-Shirt –Wear a crew neck t-shirt with jeans and drape a long muffler from the back of the neck. Then, create two comfy loops around your neck and tuck the loose ends inside these loops.
We, at Shingora, make it easy for you to buy mufflers online. You can choose from a range of materials & colors to suit your liking.
When buying a muffler online, keep a few things in mind other than the muffler price. Always have a bunch of different mufflers to pair. Buy the ones that are made using premium, certified wool. Go for different lengths of mufflers, so that you can create different looks.
Can I wear mufflers in the summer?
Yes, cotton mufflers can be used in the summer season, while woolen mufflers are great for winters. Cotton mufflers or scarves as they are often called, are light and breathable , and thus are a suitable choice for summer. Silk scarves can also come in handy if you need a neck wrap for the cool summer evenings.
How do I clean my mufflers?
Dry cleaning is the best way to clean your mufflers, especially the woolen & wool blend mufflers. It helps maintain the quality & color of the mufflers, which usual washing with detergents can easily hamper. Hand or machine washing mufflers is not at all recommended as it can lead to shrinkage, too.