5 Fashion Trends You Will Love This Summer
We Love fashion and we know that you do too!
So have you stocked up on the most popular trends of 2015?
Simply follow the must-haves’ guide below and you are good to go.
- Normcore- Still going strong, this trend refuses to abate. From a small wave it is going to turn the tide this summer. Standing out is out and blending in is in. It refers to clothes are very normal as opposed to high fashion garments that change at the bat of an eye. Not necessarily cheap, this trend is for those who are ready to pride their averageness.
- Stripes- It is a classic that has never really walked off the catwalk. The nautical theme lends itself well to a lot of looks making it versatile and the go to fashion statement for many. Taking a cue from the pages of fashion history written by the glamour queens, you can safely splurge on your stripes, as the trend is going to be bigger than ever before.
- Transparent- It’s summer for Pete’s sake! Show off your buffed body unapologetically in the trend of the season – transparency as in lace, nets and light, see-through fabrics. Work it in whatever way that catches your fancy, but be careful to try it only if you are very comfortable with the idea of more than a bit of skin show. Definitely not for the faint hearted, choose a less risqué variant with strategically placed mesh inserts to feel more at ease.
- 70s Head Scarfs Knots- Tied around the head with a knot on the side, tie your favourite scarfs in this retro style and be in tune with the hottest trend. Choose light colours in floral prints, stripes or go in for traditional folksy prints to add oodles of style to the warm summer days. Great for the outdoors, it keeps your hair safe from the searing heat and your style quotient high.
- Flatforms- What’s summer without fun footwear? Slip your feet into the shoe style of the moment, the flatform. Not only does it save your feet from the pain of pencil -thin stilettos, their airy style offers ample comfort while adding a few inches to your height.
Whatever you decide to buy, remember that truly stylish people don’t follow fashion blindly, rather they choose what feels right to them. Being comfortable in your attire is very important, so try to own the style and not be owned by it.